বুধবার, ৩ এপ্রিল, ২০১৩

Lingerie Letters ? March 2013 | Pout Perfection

Hiya Poutlings!

So, I know I?m a bit?behind on updating you on some of my recent purchases?and experiences which I? am dying to share my? with our amazing readers, so here goes my first one (of many to come in the near future!)

If you love pretty things, underwear included, this one is definitely up your alley!

Lingerie Letters - Service & Product Review

The product and service is EXACTLY as the name suggests?. once you have signed up for the service, you will be guaranteed to receive a new pair of knickers in your post box, once a month. Just like that, SUPRISE.

I was slightly taken a back by this in the beginning, but being an open minded individual, I decided to give it a try and I need to say that I have been utterly impressed by the service and how ingenious the idea really is.

You sign up online with your personal details and every month you receive a suprise pair of knickers in the post. It is a different idea but its cute and it works, so very well.

The suprise element is definitely the best feature of this service, as you have the option to choose weather you want your favourite style, i.e. thongs, briefs or suprise me! and preferred size (XS ? XXL) and then Lingere Letters suprise you every month with a new pair of drawers, in the post.

Website navigation: 9/10 & Payment: 9/10

Simple, easy, efficent navigation and payment

Notification of Payment: 10/10

I had just closed my web browser and received an email almost immediately that I was signed up for the next postage run

Suprise element: 10/10

by the time the item was in the post I had no idea that it had been sent! In fact, I am not sure how long it had been in my postbox for!!

Originality: 10/10

As far as I am aware, this is the first suprise lingerie postage service in South Africa, and the originality of the knickers they sent were unlike any I have seen in the shopping malls recently, so cute and fun.

Quality of the product: 10/10

These are by no means cheaply made, they are absolutely exquisite.

Price: 9/10

Afforable and competitive pricing, in line with the pricing in stores for buying individual pairs of knickers,?especially if you buy the 6 month option. 20130402_08203320130402_082057

Packaging: 8/10

Thankfully the postage is rather discreet,?the envelope is a plain white post which appears to be full, inside is the pretty Lingerie Letters envelope which encases the pair of knickers being sent to you in a small little sealed plastic packet. I was ever so grateful for the plastic packaging as I stated earlier, I do not know how long the post had been sitting in my postbox and I can tell that the envelope had been exposed to the elements, so the knickers were not damaged.

Now, that we know the service works because its been tried and tested by me? This would this be such a cute idea for a bachelorette gift for one of your close girl friends that is getting married? I think so.

this has to possibly be one of the most personal things I've ever shared on a post, my knickers. I saved you the fortune of seeing me parading around in them... jokes. ha ha, now stop looking at my knickers... moving on!

this has to possibly be one of the most personal things I?ve ever shared on a post, my knickers. I saved you the fortune of seeing me parading around in them? jokes. ha ha, now stop looking at my knickers? moving on!

Please share your Lingerie Letters service and experience with us!

Check out Lingerie Letters website here and Facebook Page too!

x missfitz

Like this:

Like Loading...

Source: http://poutperfection.com/2013/04/02/lingerie-letters-march-2013/

happy valentines day all star game blue ivy carter meteorite lebron james NASA asteroid

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন