মঙ্গলবার, ২২ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

What's the Best Personal Finance Software? ? Blonde Money ...

Blonde Money Questions

Last night, I filmed the first Blonde Money Question vlog about? six or seven times!? Something must be wrong with my MacBook Pro or Photo Booth, because the audio was out of sync every time! Like the audio didn?t even start until 2-3 seconds after I started talking! Boo. So, until I can fix that, here is my first Q&A in blog post form.

Question: What is the best personal finance software for budgeting/tracking spending?

Answer: This is an easy question to answer but it also needs to be divided into two parts: personal finance software that you can buy/download and use on your desktop, and websites that you can use from any machine. Let?s start with desktop software?

iBank: $59.99
For Mac users, iBank is probably the most popular personal finance software used. It?s also, without a doubt, my favourite. After linking all of your accounts, it gives you a crystal clear picture of how much money you have, how much you owe, or where every penny you spend goes. On top of the desktop program, you can also use iBank on your iPad or iPhone.

Quicken: $49.99
I?m not a PC user myself but, if I were, I would buy and use Quicken. Quicken Cash Manager 2013 lets you track your spending, pay your bills, create a better budget and save for what you want. On top of being Canada?s best-selling personal finance software, my friend Krystal loves it?so much she has given away free copies before -?that?s a good enough review for me!

As for websites?

Mint: Free
With more than 10 million users, Mint is obviously the most popular personal finance website to use, and it?s not hard to understand why. It?s free, it only takes a few minutes to link all of your accounts, and you can do so much with it. After giving a budget to various categories, you can set goals and make a plan to accomplish each one. And have I mentioned that it?s free?

LearnVest: Free
Finally, it shouldn?t surprise anyone that I would recommend LearnVest. On top of the Money Center producing charts and graphics that help motivate you to stay on budget, my favourite part of the site is all of the content around it. And they released their first app?in October. I wish, wish, wish it was available in the iTunes Canada Store!

And that?s it! Of course, there are a number of other pieces of software you can buy or download, but these are what I consider to be the best. Now, I still don?t think anything works as good as writing it all down by hand? but maybe that?s because it helped me see just how crazy of a spender I was, before I finally learned how to budget!

Thank you for the first question! I have a couple more in my inbox, which is exciting, but please feel free to send me any others that come to mind. Hopefully Photo Booth fixes itself, so I can make a vlog for next time!

Stupid Photo Booth?

What?s your favourite personal finance software to use?

Source: http://blondeonabudget.ca/2013/01/22/whats-the-best-personal-finance-software-blonde-money-questions/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=whats-the-best-personal-finance-software-blonde-money-questions

Mayans camilla belle NASA Robert Bork instagram mark sanchez christina aguilera

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন