শনিবার, ২০ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

Low Calorie Drinks: Aperol Spritz Recipe with a Japanese Twist ...

When I took my first sip of my Setting Sun cocktail at Ryu in New York City earlier this month, I knew I had to share it with the Fit Foodies. It was amazing! (Doesn?t hurt that I spotted Gossip Girl cutie Ed Westwick sitting at the bar.)

Reminiscent of an Italian spritz, a somewhat bitter after-work drink in the northern part of that country, this cocktail gets a Japanese twist with a dash of yuzu and a dose of sparkling sake. After a little digging, I?ve tracked down the complete recipe and calorie count so you can recreate it at home?while watching an episode of Gossip Girl, perhaps?

?

Setting Sun Cocktail
190 calories, 5 grams carbs

Ingredients:?
3 ounces sparkling sake?
1 ounce Aperol
1/4 ounce yuzu juice
Orange wedge, for garnish
Sprig of mint, for garnish

Directions:?
Fill a pilsner glass with pebble ice. Add sake, Aperol, and yuzu juice, and use a swizzle wand to lightly mix. Top with more sparkling sake if needed. Garnish with orange wedge and mint.?

As an editor at SHAPE I have the chance to learn about the healthiest ways to cook, eat, and live from all sorts of experts but I?m also a single girl living in NYC with a busy schedule, active social life, and chocolate cravings. I?m here to share what works for me?and where I need a little help from you.

Source: http://www.shape.com/blogs/fit-foodies/aperol-spritz-japanese-twist

adam sandler cbs College Football Scoreboard redskins nfl scores nfl scores Devon Walker

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন